Thursday, January 31, 2008

Blizzard... is it Moscow Russia?



I remember when I was young, growing up in Western Washington, praying that it would snow, doing the snow dance with my cousins, and talking to them about how we wanted a blizzard so we'd have to dig tunnels to each others houses'( across the street). Well those prayers have been answered! We're having the craziest snow storm! Brett could hardly get around yesterday, most roads were closed, and today it was just, actually pretty funny how much snow we have. You cant tell as well in the pictures but on our deck its almost up to my waist, you cant see the base of any trees they all look like bushes cause all you can see is the tops (Im talking small trees in our yard not full grown cedars) Its pretty crazy. I wish you all could fully understand how much snow! I took Berkley out yesterday to try and play in it and she couldn't walk in it and just looked at me like what are you thinking? I think itd cover her if we tried to go out today! And I just turned the tv on- the pullman moscow road is closed and down to Lewiston- basically- we're trapped!

3 comments:

Cardon Family said...

That is crazy! I bet you can't wait for the spring...and I bet Berk can't wait to really be able to play outside too! I meant to tell you that you should totally order stuff from that vintage couture blog...she has the cutest stuff and at decent prices!

Rachelle & Matt said...

I love snow! I wish we could get that much snow here...we have alot but we still have to go to work and brave the roads.

Pulver Palooza said...

Sounds like fun. I can't believe the snow this year. Crazy!