Wednesday, January 9, 2008

North Pole?



Yesterday I couldn't believe how much snow we had. It looked like a ton so I stuck a ruler out on our deck and it ws 6 inches. Way to deep for Berkley to walk in. And then I woke up this morning and it had snowed 7 more inches! What is going on? I felt bad for Brett, Berk watched from the window as he dug out his car in his dress pants. It is ridiculous. I guess in spokane they declared a "snow emergency" . Which just means they have plows going 24 hours a day. I know its been a while since we were in Rexburg but I swear- if this isn't worse its pretty close! And least we don't have the ice wind blowing in your our faces.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

That is eastern WA for ya, but i miss the pretty snow, here it is ice snow and windy!!! Yuck!

Karlee said...

How crazy is that that it's snowing there and sunny and in the 60's here in Dallas! I DON'T miss the cold at all BUT sometimes I do miss a good snow storm! But I only like the first 24 hrs of it then I want it to be warm again!

Cardon Family said...

I can't believe that you got that much snow! Is that normal for Spokane? Are you guys liking it there? The snow does look pretty though...there is something about looking outside at a fresh blanket of snow!