Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bocce Ball FHE




Our first fhe w/ brett in a few weeks. We played Bocce Ball until it got too cold. We got home Saturday and had an awesome mothers day surprise from Brett- a table and chairs for the deck! I love it and am soooo excited for summer! its supposed to be 80 tommorow then 86 the next day- we'll see if that actually happens. and I got a new camera (early birthday present) hence the new pictures. I didn't realize how addicted I was to taking pictures until my old camera broke! thanks Brett for all the prizes! so for those of you who dont know we are trying to sell our house right now. I just put it on craigslist monday and have had more interest from that then from our realtor! so those of you who are looking to sell or buy a home craigslist is the way to go!


4 comments:

Cassie said...

Hey we just bought bocce ball!! Gotta love it! Why you guys selling the house?? I am making my blog private so send me your email address to make sure you can still see mine!

Karlee said...

Okay maybe i'm retarded but what is bocce ball? Guess i'm a little out of the loop! Why are you selling the house...give us more info than that!

Camile said...

We love Bocce Ball! So, we are moved out of Moscow now. We are going to be renting a duplex in Midvale, UT. We really are going to miss Moscow and everyone there. Good luck with selling your home.

Joel Landoe said...

Anything with balls...guaranteed hit with the little ones.