Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Randomness





So this is the recent crafty project. the picture dosn't do the fabric justice. I think it is the cutes fabric ever. I was gonna use is in Berks room as either a clip holder or picture thing, but I kinda just like is plain. the picture on the bed is not our ugly bedspread dont worry- its at a hotel over the weekend, I just love that Berkley decided to pick her nose at that moment! the other one was on a walk I just thoought it was cute of them. thats all I got today! have a good weekend all four of you who read this, on occasion!

4 comments:

Cari said...

Berkley's hair is so long! Cute craft and such a good idea for a clip holder or pictures.

Evans Family said...

I love those type of bulletin board things! Did you use batting? I also wanted to say that I love looking at your blog...I just am not always good at leaving a comment. :)

Jessica said...

Oh good! That'll be fun having you guys here again, although this time we should actually get together more. When in June did you say you were coming? We actually have to babysit the Cope kids for a week in June, the 11-15th. Hopefully it won't conflict. I want you to make me one of those picture boards!

Unknown said...

I love your blogs they make me miss you too much though. berk is so dang cute!