Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Last Weekend

Dancing to the music at the Farmers market!
Dancing with Daddy in the pool!
Lovin the water- it was so hot that day!

Last weekend was pretty fun. We had an a showing of the house sat morning so we went to the farmers market for a while. I love the farmers market. Its in the center of town and theres music, veggies, flowers, art stand. Just a good mix of stuff to look at and eat! so while Brett was looking at the photos of the palouse Berk and I went over to the music. Two older guys playing the tuba and trumpet, and she was dancing like a maniac!-so cute. so they told her to come up with them, and then they played the itsy bitsy spider and she did the hand motions- so fun! But Brett missed the whole thing! Then we had an open house from 11-2 so we busted out the kiddie pool to keep Berk busy ( it was like 85 degrees-finally!) and she had a time! She has a super cute swimsuit Grandma Turner got her but we wanted to see if her $1 store swimsiut would even work- yea I know what dont they sell- ... So we had a good weekend and know we (Berkley & I) both have colds, and its like 60 degrees out. grrrrr.....

4 comments:

Cari said...

Ellie had one of those dollar store swimsuits last year! I can't believe Berkley went up and did the itsy bitsy spider. That had to be the cutest thing!

Pulver Palooza said...

Kids are so fun. I love that she loves to dance. So are you guys moving? Oh and I can't wait for the farmer's markets to start around here. i am all for supporting our local farmers. Plus the produce is so much better.

Leah said...

So cute! I want to go to the farmers market! I miss you. Yeah if I could come in june I so would but not very likely, I have gone home in april and in may and ike will be two then so I have to buy two plane tickets. I wish though.

Cardon Family said...

I had no idea the dollar store sold swimming suits! What a fun day to be outside and enjoying the sun! I didn't even realize that you guys were selling your house....where are you moving?