Thursday, May 1, 2008

oh... we miss you Brett!

We are at my parents for a little while and we sure miss Brett! this was at church for activities commitee. I really wish Brett was here and I hope the house isn't going to the dogs. I know who says that? Its been sunny here but I dont think over 60 but what could you ask for in Western Washington? We are excited to be with the cousins and Berkley is loving all the attention! my parents just left today to Hawaii so tonight will be the first night with just us and Reid (my uncle Im babysitting) so hopefully it wont get to lonely and scary! wish me luck in this big house!

2 comments:

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Neeley said...

I didn't know you were in town. I will have to come see your little one.